Ugears DIY self-propelled wooden 3D puzzle Truck UGM-11
The UGM-11 Truck represents a new generation of UGEARS mechanical models with greater sophistication and more features. This model runs, shifts, steers, and accelerates just like a real truck. First ‘fuel up’ by turning the lever on top of the cab. Then ‘start’ the engine with the shifter in ‘idle’ and see four pistons moving realistically under the folding hood. Open the cabin door to find a fully functioning steering wheel and even a working gas pedal. Ready for a ride? Shift the transmission into ‘forward’ or ‘reverse’ and watch your truck head back to the fields for another load of hay.
Truck UGM-11 mechanical model
- Model size: 13.3*5.5*5 in (34*14*13 cm)
- Package size: 14.6*6.7*1.6 in (37*17*4 cm)
- Number of components: 420
- Estimated time of assembly: 10-12 hours
- Level: Advanced
- PDF instruction
Advantages Mechanical Wooden Model UGEARS | Mechanical 3D Puzzle
- No Glue Connection | Assembling without glue and chemicals
- Self Assembly | Details are already cut and Ready to assemble
- Mechanical | - The models produce motion
- Educational | - Perfect for family projects through hands STEM learning
Free shipping Mechanical Wooden Model UGEARS to USA, Canada, Australia, EU and other countries worldwide:
- Fast and Free Worldwide Delivery!
- Delivery times from 14 to 30 days!
- Contact us if you need advice regarding delivery to your country.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.