Mini-Biplane – the new mechanical model by Ugears
Ugears is known for producing beautiful wooden DIY models characterized by a throwback, steampunk sensibility. Naturally, when we decided to add a flyer to our collection of "Easy" models for young modelers, we couldn't resist the beauty and historical significance of the biplane. The Ugears Mini Biplane model is both a fun toy and an attractive decorative item to place on the shelf. We opted for an open design, making the Biplane fuselage light and transparent, revealing the model's inner workings. Machines should not be mysteries! We want to encourage our young builders' natural curiosity, and help them learn about motors and simple mechanics.
The Mini Biplane wooden model has a turning propeller and is powered by a rubber band motor—just pull the model back along a surface to wind it up, then release and watch it go! No glue or special tools are required to assemble this DIY kit, just punch the pre-cut pieces out of their composite wood boards and snap them together. When assembling the airplane model, remember to lightly sand and wax the moving parts to make them run smoothly. The model's toy-like appearance and simple mechanics make the Mini Biplane an excellent starter model and introduction to the fascinating world of Ugears 3D puzzles, DIY model kits, automatons, robots, wooden puzzle boxes and STEM Lab model kits. As your child learns to build these delightful, engaging toys they will also be building their mechanical knowledge and aptitude.
Mini-Biplane mechanical model kit
- Model size: 6*5.1*3.1 in (15*13*8 cm)
- Package size: 8.3*3.6*0.8 in (21*9.2*2 cm)
- Number of components: 84
- Estimated time of assembly: 1 hour
- Level: Easy
- PDF instruction
Advantages Mechanical Wooden Model UGEARS | Mechanical 3D Puzzle
- No Glue Connection | Assembling without glue and chemicals
- Self Assembly | Details are already cut and Ready to assemble
- Mechanical | - The models produce motion
- Educational | - Perfect for family projects through hands STEM learning
Free shipping Mechanical Wooden Model UGEARS to USA, Canada, Australia, EU and other countries worldwide:
- Fast and Free Worldwide Delivery!
- Delivery times from 14 to 30 days!
- Contact us if you need advice regarding delivery to your country.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.