Learn how the GEARBOX works
The Gearbox is a stylised educational model, an interactive study guide to the mechanism, only for learning its essentials and principles of working. A mechanical gearbox is a reducer that provides speed and torque conversions from a motor to the driving wheels. After assembly, you can experiment with the Ugears manual Gearbox, by turns, choose I, II, III, or reverse with a kinematic pair of gears with different ratios and, rotating the actuator handle clock-wise, you can watch and control the rotation speed of the layshaft and drive shaft. In a Position “N” – idle in which both clutch gears of layshaft remain uncoupled and idling; the First Gear makes the layshaft and gears rotate with the lowest speed; the Second Gear lets the drive shaft along with the flywheel rotate with an average speed and the Third Gear allows the layshaft and all gears rotate with the highest speed. Switch on the Reverse gear and see how the driving clutch gear moves to the left towards gear “R” and connects to it transferring the rotation to the lower gear arrangement and propelling the layshaft and all gears to rotate in reverse.
«Gearbox» educational mechanical model kit
- Model Size: 5.1*3.9*4.3 in (13*10*11 cm)
- Package size: 8.1*7.4*2.5 in (20.5*18.8*6.3 cm)
- Number of components: 120
- Estimated time of assembly: 1-2 hour
- PDF instruction
Advantages Mechanical Wooden Model UGEARS | Mechanical 3D Puzzle
- No Glue Connection | Assembling without glue and chemicals
- Self Assembly | Details are already cut and Ready to assemble
- Mechanical | - The models produce motion
- Educational | - Perfect for family projects through hands STEM learning
Free shipping Mechanical Wooden Model UGEARS to USA, Canada, Australia, EU and other countries worldwide:
- Fast and Free Worldwide Delivery!
- Delivery times from 14 to 30 days!
- Contact us if you need advice regarding delivery to your country.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.