Learn how the COUNTER works
The Counter is a stylised educational model, an interactive study guide to the mechanism, only for learning its essentials and principles of working. It registers repetitive actions. It is an integral part of a device called an “Odometer”. The model has three cylinder gears with numbers from 0 to 9 and a Geneva Drive. This combination allows you to see an interesting mechanical feature: when the reciprocating motion of the click-button using the Geneva Drive mechanism turns into the rotary motion of the cylinder gears with numbers. The Counter provides two options of data registering: click-button on the roof of its body, and a turn handle on its side. Pressing the click-button or turning the handle makes the Counter shift by one place. When the count passes 9, the Geneva Drive catches the next register cylinder and adds it to the count. Altogether, the three-digit display of the Counter can register values from 1 to 999. You can open the front panel of the counter and reset it manually. Try counting steps on your way home. Or how many people you meet on a stroll through the park. How about, the number of blue cars passing by your house during one hour? Count stairs at home, at school, or at a friend’s house.
«Counter» educational mechanical model kit
- Model Size: 5.3*2.6*4.8 in (13.5*6.5*12.2 cm)
- Package size: 8.1*7.4*2.5 in (20.5*18.8*6.3 cm)
- Number of components: 157
- Estimated time of assembly: 1-2 hour
- PDF instruction
Advantages Mechanical Wooden Model UGEARS | Mechanical 3D Puzzle
- No Glue Connection | Assembling without glue and chemicals
- Self Assembly | Details are already cut and Ready to assemble
- Mechanical | - The models produce motion
- Educational | - Perfect for family projects through hands STEM learning
Free shipping Mechanical Wooden Model UGEARS to USA, Canada, Australia, EU and other countries worldwide:
- Fast and Free Worldwide Delivery!
- Delivery times from 14 to 30 days!
- Contact us if you need advice regarding delivery to your country.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.