- It's the UNO game everyone loves but simplified so kids 3 years and older can play!
- Each of the number cards has a matching animal illustration so kids who don't know their numbers yet can still play!
- Level One is simple matching, Level Two introduces action cards to the deck and Level Three adds penalty cards to the mix.
- When you're down to one card, don't forget to yell "UNO!" UNO Junior accommodates 2 to 4 players.
- Although it's perfect for younger UNO fans, its adorable zoo animal graphics will have everyone wanting to play!
The simplified UNO card game for younger players has several levels of difficulty, allowing children to develop while playing. Each card shows a cute animal and a number from 0 to 8, so even a 3-year-old child can find a match.
During the game, participants try to get rid of all the cards by comparing them with the card at the top of the deck. You need to lay out a card on the deck, the same color or image of the animal, or number.
The main thing is not to forget to shout "Uno!" When you have 1 card left! Due to the three levels of difficulty, the game promotes the gradual development of the child.
- Level 1 - matching colors, animals and numbers for the little ones, the game at this level will help to learn to walk in turn and recognize colors and numbers;
- Level 2 - a game with bonus cards "skip move", "change the direction of the move" and "order color", which teaches to sort and classify, as well as develops critical thinking;
- Level 3 - penalty cards "take 1" and "take 2" cards are introduced, which teaches logic. Includes 56 cards and instructions.
Colors and accessories may vary.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.