- Four suits of 25 cards each, plus the eight wild cards
- Earn points from other players when you go out first
- Reach 500 points to win the standard game
- Two-handed, partner and tournament options for even more action
- Includes 108-card deck plus instructions and scoring rules
- UNO is a world-famous popular card board game that appeared in the United States and took its name from Italian and means "one". This game is simple, exciting and versatile, which is why it is perfect for any age and company.
- The rules of the game are so simple that even preschoolers can play it. An older audience will undoubtedly appreciate the gambling and incredible speed of the gameplay. UNO can be taken on trips, to the beach or on picnics.
- The UNO Deluxe deck includes 108 cards of four colors (blue, yellow, red and green): 19 cards with numbers from zero to nine; and there are bonus cards: 8 cards "Take two", 8 cards "Change direction", 8 cards "Skip move", 4 crazy cards "Take four" and 4 crazy cards.
- In the set: 108 cards, instructions, 1 pencil and 1 notebook for writing points. The game has a metal gift box.
- How to play UNO?
- At the beginning of the game, a player is selected who deals 7 cards to everyone else and turns over the top card from the deck, which starts the game. In their turn, each player must place a card in the deck that matches the top in color or number.
- Placing the penultimate card from the hands in the playing deck, the player must shout "UNO!". If he does not have time to do so or one of the rivals will shout "UNO!" instead, he must take 2 cards from the deck and continue the game.
- The game ends when one of the players runs out of cards. After that, all participants count points for all the cards they have left. Player points are added up and credited to the account of the player who finished the game first.
- The winner in UNO is the one who is the first to score 500 points.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.