- UNO is a world-famous popular card board game that originated in the United States and took its name from Italian and means "one". This game is simple, exciting and versatile, which is why it is perfect for any age and company.
- The rules of the game are so easy that even preschoolers can play it. An older audience will undoubtedly appreciate the gambling and incredible speed of the gameplay. UNO can be taken on trips, to the beach or picnics, because the deck of cards easily fits in your pocket.
- The deck of the classic version of the UNO game includes 112 cards of four colors (blue, yellow, red and green) with numbers from zero to nine. There are also bonus cards: "Take two", "Change direction", "Skip move", "Order color", "Take four" and 4 crazy cards: 1 crazy card - exchange cards and 3 blank crazy cards on which you can write own rules of the game.
A set of 112 cards and instructions.
How to play UNO?
- At the beginning of the game, a person is chosen who deals all the players 7 cards and turns over the top card from the deck, which starts the game. In their turn, each player must place a card in the deck that matches the top in color or number.
- Placing the penultimate card from the hands in the playing deck, the player must shout "UNO!". If he does not have time to do so or one of the rivals shouts "UNO!" instead, he must take 2 cards from the pot and continue the game.
- The game ends when one of the players runs out of cards. After that, all participants count points for all the cards they have left. Player points are added up and credited to the account of the player who finished the game first.
- The winner in UNO is the one who is the first to score 500 points.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.